Sunday 6 May 2012

The Future.....

For the last 3 years I have been purely a wife and mother, I now think its time for me to start thinking about what I want to do career wise when S goes to nursery in September 2013.

I do know that I don't want to go back to my Payroll career so, Re-train I must. So off I went to college last week to get some advice at which direction is best suited to me. I'm thinking as I'm a geek and I love to play around and fix things IT is probably the way to go.

The husband works in IT I was deliberately delaying telling him my decision because I knew what would happen, there would be the incessant questioning about things that I hadn't worked out myself yet.  He found out by reading my other Blog and confronted me in the kitchen "so you want to re-train in IT do you" and that was the start of it. I was out on friday with my friend Emma and got a text from my dear husband telling me that he'd posted me a little something on Facebook. This is what I found when I logged in.....


Hello wife, I know you said you wanted to get more in to the world of I.T.... so I as a loving husband have taken your computer apart and left it in bits on the bed for you to rebuild... no need to thank me.. love n kisses ;-)




He thought this was hilarious I didn't as I was left to put it all back together.  

1 comment:

  1. My hubby works in IT as well and he is a complete geek. I remember once I fraped him on fb and 'liked' a page called Geeks are Sexy as a joke. He loves that page and still follows it now!! lol. No doubt he would find what your hubby has done as funny. Out of interest, did you get the pc back together and working again??! xx

    ReplyDelete